Monday, January 15, 2007

Saddam's Execution: The Pwnage Catchphrases

Everyone knows a particularly nasty character can't get pwned in the third act without the accompaniment of a wry and or chintzy catchphrase that's appropriate to the situation. I put the question to the film geeks at rottentomatoes, and here's what I and the fine folks came up with.





















In no particular order...


  • "HAHNG AHROUND, SADDAM!"

  • "Noose to see you"

  • Saddam: Hung like a camel?

  • Saddam: Gallowed be his name

  • "Hey Saddam....Chin up!"

  • Saddam: Swinging Nutters

  • "HEY SADDAM! I Never knew you swung that way!"

  • "...Kabul went and got itself in a big damn hurry ... sometimes after work I go to the park and feed the birds,I keep thinkin' Uday might just show up and say 'Hello'. But he never does. I hope wherever he is, he's doin' ok and makin' new friends."

  • There are two kinds of people in this world, my friend: those with regimes and those who hang. You hang.

  • "You in some deep shi'ite now, boy"

  • WTF. *Looks at phone* Saddam hung up on me!!

  • Hang around. We'll order out.

  • Saddam - "Look what I've been roped into!"

  • You know what happens when a dictator gets hung by a rope? Same as everything else.

  • Look at the bright side Saddam, at least you have a timetable for exiting Iraq.





Technorati Tags




0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home